At Value Cremations we are able to offer a low cost, basic cremation service as an alternative to traditional or elaborate, more expensive funeral services. We currently offer one cremation package by state in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia.
The Value Cremations package has been specifically designed to suit as many Australian's as possible, who are looking for a low cost yet quality and dignified funeral service using reputable providers. As such, Value Cremations is unable to make changes to our package offering in your state as the package has been tailored so that we can offer you a value for money cremation service.
The Value Cremations package inclusions are the same across each state, however as service providers and cremation service related costs vary by state, the price we are able to offer you also varies by state.
The Value Cremations package always includes:
- Caring support from our highly experienced team over the phone to arrange the cremation
- Deceased taken into our care Monday to Friday during business hours, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- All the required mortuary preparation to a high standard of respect and care
- Completion of all application and registration forms, including Doctor's medical certificate, cremation permit, registration of the death and official BDM death certificate
- Transport to crematorium
- LifeArt Basic Coffin; a matte white finish, flat lid coffin with four silver coloured handles and white plisse lining
- Hand Floral Spray of fresh flowers placed on coffin
- Cotton shroud to respectfully dress the deceased in
- Cremation fee
- Notification from crematorium of ashes being available for collection
Cremation package cost in your state
To view the cremation package cost and contact details for Value Cremations in your state, please choose from the states listed below: